Training and Coaching Practices
Ongoing career development (training) is the number one demand of all employees in Europe in every survey since 1998. A structured ‘Training Plan’ is an essential element in any organisation and is crucial in the task of stabilising a competent and committed staff. It is a ‘people development’ function that is the foundation of the relationship between the associate and the business owner.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Why training is so important for your business.
- How the performance cycles of your employees affect the results of their work.
- Why good people leave good companies.
- How to move yourself from boss to mentor.
- How to build independently functioning and self-confident employees.
- How to plan an effective career development plan for your best people.
- How to conduct effective training.
- Different coaching and training techniques.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Training and Coaching Practices© shows you how to build independent, self-confident, top performing associates through individual and ‘needs based’ support and gives you practical ideas on how to implement new training and coaching techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners and managers. Any management trainees who are considering or being considered for a promotion to
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The Art of Delegating