Real Estate Professional
Great salespeople are not born. They are trained and mentored into greatness. A proactive selling model encourages salespeople to find, qualify and sell their customers in an organised system of contact, presentation and closing which is customer-needs focused. By structuring the sales approach, salespeople become ‘conscious competent’ in all areas of the sales process and therefore feel more secure about their ability to produce consistent results and a more stable future.
Real Estate Professional© focuses on the specific issues of prospecting, presenting, qualifying and closing which are unique to this demanding industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The ‘Code of Ethics’ of the Real Estate business
- Various methods of customer acquisition
- How to get in contact with your customers
- How to create ‘customers for life’
- The value of a well maintained contact database
- The benefits of a focused follow-up system
- How to present your services to create a clear separation between you and your competition
- How to get an exclusive listing contract
- How to qualify a seller and why that is important
- How to build an ‘Area of Expertise’ for more repeat customers
- The steps for a successful sales process
- What to consider when conducting a showing appointment
- How to qualify a buyer and why that is important
- How to prepare, present, negotiate and close written offers
- The normal objections buyers and sellers raise
- The answers to these objections
- How to plan the work and work the plan!
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Real Estate Professional© participants learn to take full responsibility for the quality of their customer relationships, results and performance. This will give you a strong sense of security in your own ability to produce a personal future that is rewarding and secure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All new real estate salespeople before the bad habits develop. Any experienced salesperson who wants to have more control over the results. Any experienced salesperson who is in a sales slump.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
5 days - 1 day per week
Delegating tasks – a must for Managers