Quick Start Retail
Highly motivated employees are the key to successful retail and service companies. The employees who have direct contact with the customer control the customer’s buying decisions and habits. They can be the best weapon the company has against the competition. As a result, staff/customer relationship skills are critical to the company’s bottom line. By improving these skills, each staff member benefits by learning the techniques that will help him or her to succeed now and in the future.
Quick Start Retail© focuses on the skills and techniques for service, selling and customer satisfaction and confidence. These are essential to build a loyal repeat customer base.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- what a customer is and why he or she is important
- how and why to create repeat customers
- the value of a follow-up system
- how to present a multiple product option without confusing the customer
- an understanding of what you sell and why people buy
- how to qualify a customer and why that is important
- the normal objections customers raise
- the answers you need
- the different types of communication
- the influence of communication styles on the quality of service
- techniques available to satisfy customers
- how to develop a ‘customer for life’ relationship
- how to handle difficult, angry or aggressive customers constructively
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Quick Start Retail© participants learn to take full responsibility for customer relationships, results and company performance. This programme demonstrates a variety of ways to handle even the most complex and difficult customer situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone whose job is to service and sell customers in a retail or over-the-counter selling situation.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
5 days - 1 day per week
"The only way to make a man trust-worthy is to trust him." (Henry Stimson)