Quick Start Financial
We believe that good salespeople produce good customer relationships and good results. A proactive selling model encourages salespeople to find, qualify and sell their customers in an organised system of contact, presentation and closing which is customer-needs focused. By structuring the sales approach, salespeople become ‘conscious competent’ in all areas of the sales process and therefore feel more secure about their ability to produce consistent results and a more stable, successful future.
Quick Start Financial© has been created by and for financial services people. It focuses on the specific issues of product presentation, qualifying and closing, which are unique to this demanding industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- where to find more customers
- how to build a stable base of repeat customers
- the value of a focused follow-up system
- how to present a multiple product option without confusing the customer
- an understanding of what you sell and why people buy
- how to qualify a customer and why that is important
- how to control the presentation environment
- the 35 normal objections customers raise
- the answers to these objections
- how to develop a ‘customer for life’ relationship
- how to plan the work and work the plan
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Quick Start Financial© participants learn to take full responsibility for the quality of their customer relationships, results and performance. This will give you a strong sense of security in your own ability to produce a personal future that is rewarding and secure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All new salespeople - before the bad habits develop. Any experienced salesperson who wants to have more control over the results. Any experienced salesperson who is in a sales slump. All sales managers who will mentor people who have taken or will take this programme.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
5 days - 1 day per week
Corporate Philosophy – a Guiding Light and Source of Energy