Professional Presentation Skills
The three things people fear the most are: speaking to a group, dying, dying while speaking to a group. However, speaking comfortably in front of an audience or a television camera or giving a powerful presentation with confidence are essential skills of a successful business person. For customer events, sales meetings, shareholders meetings, press conferences, recruiting programmes or in the social environment - these skills are mandatory.
Professional Presentation Skills© will give you self-confidence in your ability to perform this critically important task through workshops, new information and practise sessions. When you complete the programme you will be volunteering for presentation opportunities.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- the necessary preparation steps to reach the goal of every presentation
- how to choose the appropriate environment.
- how and by whom you should be introduced
- what to avoid
- how to structure a clear and memorable presentation
- how to handle fears and doubts
- how to build attention and interest
- great beginnings
- the meaning and use of body language
- how to handle comments and/or questions without losing control of the presentation
- how to deal with a disruptive audience
- how to create a ‘call to action’
- how to leave a strong, positive impression on the audience
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Professional Presentation Skills© teaches the techniques everyone needs in order to make clear, confident, entertaining presentations in front of small, medium and large-sized groups - whether professional or private in nature. Presenting an organised, professional image is the primary goal of the programme. Participants learn by doing. “Leave them laughing, leave them crying, but never, never just leave them!”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, business owners, salespeople, and anyone interested in becoming more confident and comfortable speaking in front of a group.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Corporate Philosophy – a Guiding Light and Source of Energy