Helping More Buyers
The process of finding people who want to buy real estate they do not have, understanding what they really want and need, helping them to clarify their own thinking about these needs and wants as they change, finding the right property, guiding them to make this major decision and handling the information, financing and emotion is the job of the real estate sales professional.
Helping More Buyers© is a real estate specific programme created by real estate people for real estate people based on 30 years of North American and European experience. It focuses on the specific issues of getting the right property for the right people at the right price.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- where to find more customers
- who your best and worst customers are
- how to build a stable base of repeat customers
- the results of a focused follow-up system
- how to present multiple property options without confusing the customer
- how to qualify a customer
- to understand the value of your time
- how to control the presentation environment
- the 36 normal objections buyers raise
- the answers to these objections
- how to get a decision immediately
- how to present the Buyer’s offer to the Vendor - how to present the Vendor’s counter offer
- how to negotiate the price and conditions
- how to plan the work and work the plan!
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Helping More Buyers© (HMB) participants learn a scripted presentation called the ‘Buyers Assistance Plan’ to guide the
customer through all of the issues of motivation, personal plans, property selection, pricing, making the decision and negotiating the price with the vendor for them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All new real estate salespeople. Experienced real estate salespeople who want to have more control over the results. Any experienced real estate salesperson who is in a sales slump. All sales managers who will mentor people who have taken or will take any part of the Real Estate Success© (RES) programme series.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Employee Retention - Tips & Tools