Employee Orientation and Mentoring
Another of the primary jobs of an owner/manager is to mentor the staff to create highly motivated and reliable people. When the recruiting process is over, the real job begins.
The longest journey begins with the first step! The new employee needs a structured introduction and orientation to the company, the people and the normal work process of the business in order to become productive and successful during the trial period. A good beginning is essential to a successful conclusion.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What is important when introducing a new employee.
- How to organise a successful first day.
- Why it is important to plan the first 2 months.
- How to detect and correct recruiting mistakes.
- How to conduct regular staff meetings.
- How to conduct monthly individual motivation meetings.
- How to communicate with your employees.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Employee Orientation and Mentoring© shows you how to incorporate new employees into your company and to help them through personal mentoring to master their new tasks and to establish good work habits from the beginning. The mentoring process will also allow you to detect and solve recruiting mistakes quickly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners and managers. Any management trainees who are considering or being considered for a promotion to
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Summer Slump as an Opportunity