Customer Focused Service
Highly motivated employees are the key to successful retail and service companies. Employees have direct contact with the customer and can be the best weapon against the competition. As a result customer relationship skills are critical to the profit of the company. By improving these skills all staff members benefit by learning techniques that will help them to succeed tomorrow and into the future.
Customer Focused Service© focuses on both internal and external customers and quickly improves the level of customer service in the organisation. Building customer confidence and higher satisfaction levels are two of the components of building a loyal customer base.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- who a customer is
- what customer service means
- the results of better service
- the influence of internal and external customers on the daily environment
- how to qualify a customer and why that is important
- the different types of communication
- how communication influences the quality of service
- techniques available to satisfy customers
- how to develop a ‘customer for life’ relationship
- how to handle difficult, angry or aggressive customers constructively
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Customer Focused Service© participants learn to take full responsibility for customer relationships, results and company performance. This programme demonstrates a variety of ways to handle even the most difficult customer situations. Ultimately, everyone will better understand the importance of a customer and how customer service is
crucial to positive business and personal results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Secretaries, receptionists, helpdesk staff, complaint-desk staff, new salespeople - everyone whose job brings them into contact with the internal and external customers of the organisation.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
2 days or 4 half days.
Work-Life Balance – Lifestyle under Scrutiny