Business Building Basics
The owner/manager of an entrepreneurial enterprise needs to have a clear understanding of the basic daily business-building tasks and his or her personal strengths and management style in order to stay competitive despite the constant changes in market, customers or products. A personality evaluation tool helps the business owner to clear the communications path between himself and his employees. This is one of the keys to moving the business forward.
Business Building Basics© is the first module of the full 6-module Leading Your Team© (LYT) programme. As such, participation is mandatory for attendance in any other LYT modules.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What the challenges and tasks of a business owner/manager are.
- How to identify your strengths and goals.
- What the different management styles are and which one will work best for you.
- How a personality testing system will allow you to select the best new employees.
- How to use a personality testing tool for an effective interview.
- How to use, score and evaluate the testing results independently.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Business Building Basics© will help you to define your goals and your management style according to your strengths and your personality. It will also give you a tool to fully understand the strengths and weaknesses of your employees and to match their strengths to the jobs they are given to perform. This will enable you to synergistically combine your efforts and the efforts of your employees for maximum results and to make a clear statement towards your customers and competitors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners and managers. Any management trainees who are considering or being considered for a promotion to management.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The Art of Delegating