Building Your Team
One of the primary jobs of an owner/manager is to build a staff of highly motivated, creative, independent people who function within the guidelines, code of ethics, policies and standards of your business under your leadership. The recruiting process is the first step in the task of building a reliable team of employees. This is nothing more than a sales process of prospecting, qualifying, presenting, closing, handling objections and follow-up. You have an opportunity for the right people and you must sell that opportunity to get the best people.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- That you do not fix recruiting mistakes with training and motivation.
- How to create a meaningful job description.
- How to develop an efficient recruiting plan.
- How to identify the people you want and need for your business to be successful.
- 10 standard techniques for prospecting for new employees.
- How to prepare and conduct successful interviews.
- How to present your small business as the best security solution for the best people.
- How to handle questions, objections and the decisionmaking steps.
- How to select and get the people with whom you want to work.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
For most small- to medium-size businesses it is only the people who separate your business from your competitors. Building Your Team© will show you how to get good people by using a ‘Need Fulfilment’ system to qualify, sell and close the candidates you want and need to build your organisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners and managers. Any management trainees who are considering or being considered for a promotion to
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Corporate Philosophy – a Guiding Light and Source of Energy