Building Your Business
Successful corporate management is a major challenge regardless of the resources available. That challenge is even more difficult in small and medium-sized organisations. These types of companies do not usually have the structure or resources that permit owners and managers the time to focus on mid-term and long-term planning. Daily survival and prosperity consume all of the resources of time and money. Market changes and new competitors are, of course, recognised, but managers have little opportunity to properly address these challenges. Without strategic planning and
comprehensive market research, even larger companies have major challenges to grow in today’s extremely competitive environment.
Building Your Business© takes the positive aspects of smaller companies - flexibility and mobility - and combines them with the appropriate know-how of large corporations so that a business can significantly influence the results and prosper.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- how to develop the necessary corporate overview
- which management focus to follow and the consequences of that decision
- a business definition and a clear understanding of how to manage the business portfolio
- how to define the company’s products or services and the market segments served by each
- what the marketing budgetis and what its essential activities are
- how to implement strategic planning in the day-to-day business
- how to build long-term customer loyalty
- the characteristics of the target market
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Building Your Business© helps the owner/manager to develop strategic planning skills and to create a clear implementation plan. An understanding of the effects of market segmentation and marketing activities will become a consistent element ofthe management of the business. The owner/manager will clarify and improve his/her management style and will be able to develop a clear, concise company marketing business plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners and senior managers.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
6 days - 2 days per week
Corporate Philosophy – a Guiding Light and Source of Energy