Advanced Sales Management
Business is subject to constant change - from a sellers’ market to a buyers’ market and back is aregular factor. Sales management strategies and techniques must adapt to this changing world. Managers have the challenge of balancing market fluctuations and changing competition with the critical tasks of recruiting, training, motivating and retaining the best employees to produce the best results.
Advanced Sales Management© provides the information and implementation skills needed to successfully operate a sales business, to manage a service and support staff and to develop a sales organisation for a strong business. This programme teaches each participant how to grow and maintain control in a volatile marketplace. A detailed day-by-day sales management system is developed.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- how to clarify your goals and understand your strengths
- the different management styles and which one is the real you
- an effective recruiting strategy
- how a testing system will allow you to select the best new employees
- how mentoring, field training and regular review will change the results
- how to increase the motivation and productivity of your employees
- effective coaching techniques
- how effective motivation will influence retention and loyalty
- communication techniques that support the goals of the organisation
- the administrative responsibilities of the management position
- how to objectively and constructively criticise others
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Advanced Sales Management© provides participants with a clear understanding of corporate and management responsibilities by focusing on a variety of management styles, recruiting techniques, motivational tactics, training systems and effective leadership skills. This comprehensive programme will allow each manager to stay focused on his main business activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners, managers and sales managers. Any senior salespeople who ar e considering or being considered for a
promotion to management.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
9 days - 3 days per month.
Delegating tasks – a must for Managers